Sunday, June 21, 2009

Hannah's First Post

So like we're having like a sleepover and like Sarah was like "You're going to post first?" and im like "yeah, do you have a problem with that?" and she just laughed it off and said "noone is gonna read our blog" but YOU, SPECIALEST PERSON IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD are reading this, so sarah zhang is wrong. So it's like freaking like 12:28 AM, and sarah is cracking up as if we're at like recess... but we're not... and my parents are sleeping.. and she doesn't really care. Sarah is complaining like a LOUD KITTY CAT, I want to slap her, but I'm not going to, because I haven't seen her in awhile. She's like "didn't you promise to be nice to me?" and I'm thinking to myself right now... (even though i did, im not going to be) :] teeeheee.
Anyways. she's like "it's my turn to post" but it's not her time, she's like "stop being such a freak" and she just hugged me, and im like EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
to the max! It's like EWW to the 2349837493 power in math. Anyways enough about her, I'm listening to korean music and shes' like i hate it, so now we're listening to kelly clarkson's "My Life Would Suck Without You." Okay, I'm sick of writing this, and Sarah wants to write a crapload because she has no life and does blogging everyday, so I'm going to let her write her stupid boring life in here. byes:] - hannah han

No comments:

Post a Comment