Sunday, June 21, 2009

SARAH'S WONDERFUL POST!


SO THIS IS MY FIRST POST IN HANNAH&MY BLOG! (:
Excited much? ;D (Hannah: "No.")

BUT FIRST!
FOR ALL THE GUYS & GIRlS WHO ARE FOOLED BY HANNAH'S INNOCENT-I'M-SO-ADORABLE ACT, HERE YOU GO!:
HannahHan: "You'd better write good things about me or I'm gonna get pissed."

Anywaay, it's around 12:30AM @ Hannah's house & we just ate this yummy ramen while people from boy scouts called us! O: Freakystuff. They must be really bored or something. -_-

OMGOSH someone has to save Hannah from her obsession with Koreanness, and since no one else is doing it so far, I'll do it! :D Teehee (; She didn't even correctly spell KELLY CLARKSON. O:

Something's wrong with my google account, because I can't change colors or anything. :(

Look out for our music playlist, which will be coming soon! I have a feeling playlist.com does not contain korean music, so YAAAAAAAY. GOOD songs will be on there! (;

Lovee,
Sarah

1 comment:

  1. LOL I heard they called both of you at the same time x]

    -Chris

    ReplyDelete