Tuesday, June 23, 2009

WOW SARAH. I HAD FUN W/O you.

So like basically I was home alone right? Basically waiting for you, and I was so bored that I started webcamming with my friend sam choo. Then I couldn't take it anymore so my friend Chris Im finally came over to play with me because you were such a butt Sarah. And he's like wait.. wasn't Sarah supposed to come because I told him about it, and you never came.
So you ask me how was my day today?
Fine I tell you, great because you weren't there! Gosh you buttcrack. Ahaha jk<3.
Anyways.. today..
I went to summer school... from like 10:30-1:05
Then after summer school @ about 1:30, connie and i went to the mall.
Then at about 4:45 we went to the movie theaters and watched year one w/ my friends albert, david, joseph, earnest, josh, and connie. (by the way year one sucked)
then afterwards we went to my friend albert's house, ate and played and stuff.
then connie and i walked to connie's house at 9:47
then i got a ride home at about 10ish. and yeah....

No comments:

Post a Comment